Acting as a responsible company is of the greatest importance to us at Torraka. We expect all our employees, partners and other stakeholders to respect fundamental requirements concerning human rights, labour rights, environmental protection and anti-corruption as set out in:
- The UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948)
- The eight ILO Core Conventions covering forced labour, child labour, discrimination, and freedom of association and the right to organise (nos. 29, 87, 98, 100, 105, 111, 138 and 182)
- The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (Article 32)
- Labour laws and occupational health and safety laws in our operating and production countries
- Environmental laws in our operating and production countries
- The UN Declaration against Corruption and Bribery.
Through our whistleblowing system, we encourage employees, partners and other stakeholders to report any irregularities, misconduct and incidents that violate fundamental requirements, Torraka's Code of Conduct, policies etc.
It is crucial for people to feel safe using our whistleblowing system. For this reason, reports can be made anonymously. All information is treated confidentially.
Thank you for helping us act responsibly.
If you have any questions regarding whistleblowing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org